Wednesday, December 25, 2019

holidays

Yesterday, fraud on my bank account, with two credit cards and my checking suspended. Two supposed purchases last week from China, and one yesterday coming in from Anadyr, Siberia. Bank suggested that I freeze and close all accounts.

Late last night, a phone call from an ancient friend in Virginia, saying that a good, long-ago buddy of mine, wants to see me one more time - apparently now, dying at our Sarasota Memorial Hospital.

Woke this morning, and the house - nearly quiet as a mouse. To set this Christmas Day straight, decided instead to go for a long ride, just somewhere out east.






On the way home, Waffle House always open, and all I could 'cash' afford.





My new smiling WH friend, Helene (who received a needed, big cash tip).






No comments:

Post a Comment