Tuesday, August 13, 2019

beach horses

I brought it up, I casually mentioned it.  And my daughter (and family) who are visiting, are never ones to shy away - always up for just about anything. So today, three of us went. The late afternoon, the gulf breezes, warm water and some smooth, easy swimming .....


Our hired ponies tied up, and waiting patiently along the shoreline of Palma Sola Bay, just west of Bradenton, FL.





Neve and I saddled-up, waiting in the shallows





Rebecca, Neve and I posing - while the horses barely could wait.





Our sweet guide, Chrissy






Neve showing off with some tricks of her own (with a little encouragement from Miss Chrissy).










My gelding named 'Hoss', a cross Belgian Draft and a great swimmer, as we headed-out deep into Palma Sola Bay.





Swimming home wet







No comments:

Post a Comment