Sunday, March 18, 2018

weddings

Sandy and I were invited to a good friend's daughter's wedding (Herbold Kowalski Wedding). There was a time when I attended quite a few - and most, I was the hired help, and there as acting photographer.

This time, no pressure, beautiful weather, location and a pair of remarkable youngsters. I kept my eye on two particularly, amidst the 200 plus other attendees, before learning later that they were actual brother and sister.

Ryan Hamilton (5) - Flower girl who loves found coconuts and to twirl dance.

Scotty Hamilton (7) - Ring Bearer and young man who really, really loves to dance.


Corina's wedding dress





Ryan (flower girl) with her found coconut from deep within the mangroves





the dinner tent & the hard-working caterer's prep tent





dinner served





dinner menu




5 year old Ryan, spinning all night on the dance floor





Ryan's 7 year old brother Scotty - with his signature, polished wild moves













This young man, this Scotty could dance. He wore me out.








No comments:

Post a Comment