Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Gulf of Mexico

My job sometimes is mysterious. Was just ending a three day photography shoot for a magazine with a writer, and using my real camera, I had just finished the day with this final photo. The upcoming article titled, "The Other Waterfront".  (Englewood Beach) 

Got home tired, had a few drinks and previewed the days work and noticed something odd. When the light was changing quickly, and shooting with my eye to the viewfinder - my concentration was on the subject - a "sunset" - with a vacationing threesome sipping champagne - and an odd couple mossing along "shelling".  Now viewing at home, at the far right periphery, I noticed a disturbance in the water.

At first glance from my monitor - I thought - a large shark feeding off the sandbar?  Or, just a pelican hitting the water?  A serene Gulf of Mexico, where life's commonalities are all mysterious.



No comments:

Post a Comment