Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Parties

At parties, always a strange occurrence - meeting people that you've never met. Or, unlikely to meet.

This year, Sandy became a board member for our neighborhood association. And, for their annual Christmas Party, we ended up somewhere where I have not been, in probably 45 years.

A very long time ago, I lived with my father for a short period, on an old houseboat docked there - and I distinctly remember this yacht club "burgee" (flag).  My father even flew this on the top of his fore-mast, on the schooner "Rambler".  But, the times have indeed changed.




And, last year's Christmas party, with Sandy's cohorts and fellow agents at the boss's house.

Girls Gone Bad - (real estate agents daughters outside filling a bowl and texting).  And, more than likely, this party will be repeated again, tomorrow night - where and when, some things will never change.



No comments:

Post a Comment