Thursday, January 10, 2019

small engine repair

These days, not to many of these shops still around. But when googled, I found All Trades Tool and Machine Repair, one of only two shops listed locally.

Tom "Toolie" Cheske's shop had the better review, "most reliable and (Toolie) a darn good guy".  Over the phone, Toolie mentioned that he wasn't to big on the newer 4 stroke engines, but could work on the older carburetted 2 strokes. His business card in all caps, reads; BRING ALL YOUR BROKEN TRADE TOOLS.  So just now, out east, I dropped off our bowling club's, serviceable Makita RBL 500 commercial leaf blower.


When I asked about taking a photo, Toolie softly whispered, " OK...... Pardon me, but I'm a little camera shy".  By accepting one more piece of broken down equipment, he proved to be, and still - that "darn good guy".








No comments:

Post a Comment