Tuesday, November 27, 2018

seems; doctors more and more


My ears had been bothering me lately, they felt congested, sore with ringing.  Thought it might be allergy related, so my primary physician referred me to the noted Silverstein Institute, which specializes in - ear, nose and throat.

At the Institute, while in the reception area (and noticed again while with the nurse's assistant), accolades framed all the walls.  Finally, in Dr. Herbert Silverstein's own personal examination room, I had never seen so many displayed diplomas - three walls worth. And waiting, I even noticed on the exam room's countertop, a stack of CD's of the doctor's own jazz recordings.  Didn't know what to make of it.  At home, I might have to throw in that 'gifted' music CD, to soothe those sore ears.  Might help.










My personal "take home" folder








No comments:

Post a Comment