Saturday, February 3, 2018

wheeler dealers

My local Triumph dealer (Hap's Cycle) parted ways with corporate after some 50 years of service. That left us local Triumph folk without a dealership within a 100 mile radius.  Last week, my old buddy Pete told me that a new dealer (Stu's Cycle) was arriving in his town - in Ft Myers, just 80 miles south. So, corporate Triumph sent out the big truck, the new bikes and all the sideshow.

Arrival of Triumph's 84 foot long semi, tractor-trailer in Ft Myers.






the new Bonneville 'bobber'





and for all those 'moto' men attending, even a shave was offered





My extra special, my old Bonneville pal, just recently turned 17 (now resting under it's cover).
Times might have changed but the ride remains the same.







No comments:

Post a Comment