Monday, October 17, 2016

my presence has been requested ....

Several months ago, my daughter-in-law Michele, asked if I would be returning to their little home town of Wood Acre - a small town in northern California, where chickens rule the back yard - where dogs and horses wander out-front.  It was there, on Halloween two years ago, where I had placed a setup outside by the street - a 'fortune telling' table with a bottle of whiskey, a crystal ball, candles and an old pack of Tarot cards.

Apparently, (particularily) some of the local parents and children were hoping for my return, for a final summation, for that final 'reading'.  And some had recently asked Michele, whether I might appear once again with some of their forgotten answers - and answers for their, oh so many questionable questions.  So it appears they take it somewhat serious.  And now my flight is booked.





No comments:

Post a Comment