Wednesday, February 11, 2015

been staying close to home lately ....

and haven't had the chance to get out and run into any new interesting characters of late. So, my annual physical went well this week - and, Knuckles has his tomorrow. He loves his vet.  Two days ago I finished-up painting the top second story of our house - so, I should be happy for a little while.

But, two weeks ago, when I was shooting an editorial job, my camera "bugged out" on me while shooting in continuous high mode. So, for last 24 hours I've been on line researching new equipment. It's a real shame that the local professional camera shops have all closed up and all moved to the internet.  I need that tactile feel and would love to have something to hold in my hands.  Today on-line, too much information, reviews that read like Facebook wars and sales people still holding on line 6.

This will be my fourth time in my career that I've had to upgrade to all new professional equipment. And now, finally found a classic camera body with all the high-end digital capabilities. And, probably my last ever purchase of camera gear.  So, all they say they need is a credit card.  No hand shake, no thank you's.






No comments:

Post a Comment