Friday, July 4, 2014

our new "paper boy"

So, for over a week, I wasn’t gettin' the New York Times delivered to the driveway. The local Herald I was getting, but not the Times. So I had to make a call-in to subscriptions to try and straighten it out. Apparently on our route now, we have a new newspaper delivery kid.

Today I got a letter from “James" included inside the wrapped paper.   

"This is a message from your Herald Tribune Paper Boy!  I want to become your friend & give you the absolute best service you can get. If you ever have any problems, or delivery requests …. You can contact me if you ever need anything. I won’t argue with you, I’ll get you what you need ASAP.”

At the bottom of the letter , “I have a YOUTUBE channel called - Paper Insomnia - check it out & subscribe!"

His most popular, personally made video;    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eedh6sbt4r0




No comments:

Post a Comment