Tuesday, October 30, 2012

early voting

My wife decided that she wanted to vote early. So her and I (and the dog) drove over to the local library where the early voting was being held. Huge crowd and a long line.

Pulled into a parking spot along side this random 'set-up'. Sandy got into the line and I thought, with nobody there but this table and an empty chair in front of this decked-out car, what a great shot to pose Knuckles in. Instead, Knuckles refused and started barking at the damn chair which attracted some attention. The car's owner comes over and asks me what's goin' on. Embarrassed, I told him "what a great set-up you've got going here". "Can I take your photo?" Sure he says, "let me get some more volunteers".

 Man, did I ever come close to gettin' busted. Frank (far right) even asked me to e-mail him the photo, which I promptly did, after shaking his hand at least three more times.








No comments:

Post a Comment